Wednesday 8 May 2013

Ferdinand comes to stay

My colleague has the most adorable Sheltie puppy, called Ferdinand (named after the Czech beer). I met the little fluff ball last week when we went on a day trip to Cesky Krumlov together (more of that another time). Wherever we went, he would get adoring glances and people running up to say "Jezis! To je krasny!" (OMG, he's so cute!).

Imagine my delight when I was asked to look after Ferdinand for a weekend while his owner went away to Germany!

Here's what the little fella got up to during his stay:

Satruday - exploring in the garden

Sniff, sniff, sniff

Hmm, is it edible?

Hello

Racing back inside

Tired out

Sunday morning - what's going on out there?
A much better view from my flower pot throne!
I had such a great time with Ferdinand and also met a lot of people. Czechs love dogs and I think I spoke to more people this weekend than I have in the whole time I have lived here!

No comments:

Post a Comment